BlackBerry ?

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Fri Aug 15 06:14:24 CEST 2008

Quoting kiser Caesar <kcaesar at hotmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> I'm lost, I can't understand if kolab can work with a blackberry. I
> read some posts but without a clear answer.
> Who know about it ?

I don't know much about the mail client functions in the blackberry
but as far as I know there are possibilities to make it work with the
Kolab Server.

The SyncML functions for adresses and events have been implemented in
Horde and will be available with Kolab Server 2.2.1. The target of
this development has been the Blackberry and the SyncJE plugin.

Cheers,

Gunnar

href=\"http://www.messengersurvotremobile.com/\">Mettez Messenger
> sur votre mobile !

Tel.   : +49 700 6245 0000                         Bundesstrasse 29
Fax    : +49 721 1513 52322                        D-20146 Hamburg