Still ClamAV not working

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri Aug 8 12:11:04 CEST 2008

* Alain Spineux <aspineux at gmail.com> [20080808 11:58]:
> On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 1:40 PM, Saim Kim <s.kim at hia.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:
> > I didn't get any compiler errors and also kolab installation and bootstrap
> > went error free. But still clamAV is marked as not active (it is set active
> > in the kolab interface). I used the openpkg build commands as described in
> > my email. How did you recompile and install the gmp and clamAV packages and
> > in which order? Thanks!

You have to recompile gmp, install gmp, recompile clamav, install clamav

Make sure you remove the old packages before installing the new one
as the version number does not change.

> >From this mailing list, with subject  :  Kolab Security Issue 20
> 20080416 (clamav)

This only describes the second half, i.e. compiling clamav.

Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrueck - Register: Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, HR B 18998