Solution found: Horde doesn't show the subject of events

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Wed Apr 30 13:51:01 CEST 2008

Saim Kim <s.kim at hia.rwth-aachen.de> writes:

> Hello again,
>
> we are using the Kolab Server 2.2-rc2 with the Horde Client (I used the
> debian-etch package from the kolab mirror). To be more precise, all
> events of a shared calender of another user are not shown in Horde.
>
> After some testing I found out what the reason is: The IMAP ACL were set
> to only read (lrs). But to actually show the topic of an event in Horde
> the administrate flag(a) has to be set additionally. I think this might
> be a bug in Horde, since Outlook and Kontact do work without the
> administrative flag set.

I checked on a recent CVS installation of Horde and couldn't reproduce
this there. So there is a high chance this will vanish once the Kolab
Server upgrades its Horde packages (currently planned for Kolab Server
2.2.1).

But it would be good to open this as a bug nevertheless on the Kolab
bug tracker.

Cheers,

Gunnar