kolabd + cyrus create directory

Gabriele Di Giambelardini gabriele_d_g at yahoo.it
Tue Apr 15 10:40:43 CEST 2008

Hi, I'm not sure kolab create the user directory when he receive the first mail or log on.
I think when an administrator create a new user in the admin interface, it write the information in the openldap database, after the kolabd daeamon controls if he have a directory, and if is not present by some cyrus command create it.
But in my kolab I insered about 180000 user, and only for 120000 kolab create the forlder, now when i try to start kolabd, it crash abnormally