Problems with moving mails with Contact

B. Buehler bbuehler at bbm-bbmicro.ch
Thu Apr 3 12:01:43 CEST 2008

Hi

I have some problems with moving mails between the IMAP-folders with KDE
Contact.

There are two cases:

1) After marking and moving the mails into another folder, the mail stays in
the master folder and there's a copy in the destination folder.

or

2) Moving works exaclty, but after some minutes, the mail goes back into the
master folder.

I suppose, the problem is in KMail, Contact. Does anybody have an idea or a
solution or a (older) version working ok without this problem?

Kolab 2.2RC2 , Opensuse 10.3
Kontact 1.2.4 Enterprise 20070904.708012, Kmail 1.9.6
(with Kolab 2.2RC1, there's the same problem)

Thanks
Greetingx
Bernhard