German language in web-admin-interface

Volker Stoppe grenzlaeufer at gmx.net
Thu Apr 3 11:18:29 CEST 2008

Hallo!

I have successfully transfered SuSE-Kolab (with suse-rpms) to
Debian4/kolab-rpm. If somebody needs assistens, in this case, just contact
me.
Now I would like the switch the web-admin-interface to the german
language, but don´t get it. When I switch the Language in the upper right
corner of the admin-interface I get only the message in the apache.log:

192.168.3.100 - - [03/Apr/2008:11:04:58 +0200] "GET
/admin/user/?lang=de_DE HTTP/1.1" 200 310644

bot nothing happens. Another time I found something with a missing
admin-directory but I can´t reconstruct it now.

I installed the binary packages for Debian from:
ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/kolab/server/release/kolab-server-2.1.0/ix86-debian3.1/

Until now I am very, very pleased with your kolab distribution. The
SuSE-Packages weren´t as stable as these. The packages from the
Debian-Etch repository where a half year ago total crap (kolab 1.9 with
-many- bugs).

If someone could help me with this language-problem, it would be very nice.

Greetinx

Volker