kolab2 on 64bit machine

Liutauras Adomaitis liutauras at infosaitas.lt
Tue Sep 4 11:53:20 CEST 2007

Hello Kolab users,

I'm trying to start kolab on my amd64 machine with Mandriva2007
I installed openpkg as described in kolab installation readme, then I
run /kolab/etc/kolab_bootstrap -b I get an error, that openldap could not be
conntacted, this is on the line which is:
/kolab/libexec/openldap/slapd 7 -h
ldap://127.0.0.1:389/ -f /kolab/etc/openldap/slapd.conf -u kolab -g kolab

Running it with -d 7, gives me the following among other output:
architecture lacks fast mutexes: applications cannot be threaded
bdb_db_open: Database cannot be opened, err 22. Restore from backup!

On the google I found
http://marc.info/?l=kolab-users&m=117347253612697&w=2
which says:
> What I make out of your post is that there are two packages that need
> different flags:
> - gcc (with --disable-multilib)
> - openldap (with --with-threads)
> - db4 (with --with-threads)
>
> Now, where do you added this options? Did you unpacked the .src.rpm
> files, modify the .specs file and the repacked it? In order to run
> obmtool? Or is there an easier way to do this?
I followed http://www.openpkg.org/documentation/quickref/openpkg-usr.php link
about repackaging these packages, but it was first time I did it, so I'm not
sure about that.
I got new rpms in the /kolab/RPM/ folder, and installed those 3 packages with
command
/kolab/bin/openpkg rpm -ihv --nodeps --force package-name

but no luck, still the same problem

Does anybody has any Idea what is wrong?

Thanks a lot
Liutauras