Problem with Kontact on ubuntu 7.10

Alessio Cecchi alessio at skye.it
Sun Oct 28 19:20:27 CET 2007

I'm using kolab 2.1 with about 10-12 clients.

Al clients runnings Linux and KDE Kontact on kubuntu 7.04

My PC was upgrade to kubuntu 7.10, wiht the "more stable and performance"
KDEPIM from Enterprise branch (Kontact 1.2.4 enterprise 0.20070907.709405).

But with this version i have found two times my INBOX empty!! Witouth
apparently reason. And in other time i have found the Send empty.

A moment before the INBOX was ok, i have update my IMAP subscriptions and
after a new e-mail check the INBOX was empty.

I have found this problem on two different PC but with the same kubuntu
version (7.10).

This is a very big problem! Is only an ubuntu problem? The clients with 7.04
don't have this problems.

CiaO
--
Alessio Cecchi is: