Problem receiving mails

Volker Stoppe Grenzlaeufer at gmx.net
Mon Oct 8 13:20:43 CEST 2007

Hallo!

I have installed kolab 1.9.4-2006 from the Debian repository with Debian
Etch (4). SMTP, IMAP, POP3, LDAP, SASL works fine. I have no errors in my
syslog anymore. But when I sent a E-Mail to a cyrus/kolab manages mailbox,
it does not appear in the imap/pop3-folder. I think the
kolabmailboxtransport does not deliver the mail the the cyrus-mailboxes.
Yes the mailboxes for the users are created.
How can I make the system more verbose? I don´t know where to look. Which
files would be interesting to post here?

Software:
kolab-cyrus-common: 2.2.13-2
postfix: 2.3.8-2
kolab 1.9.4-2006