Spamassassin duplication error

James Hughes webmaster at wessex.ac.uk
Wed Oct 3 16:53:20 CEST 2007

Hi Guys,

I have a funny error with my Kolab setup, I have followed the wiki guide
regarding spam and have got it to send it all to a group mail folder (called
spambox) and then setup the 2 learning folders as well for spam and ham and
that's all good. The problem is that when it detects spam its supposed to
send it to the spam box only but instead the user gets the message delivered
to their account notifying them of spam (not sure if this is because I am the
only user testing it and I am an admin, maybe its a system notification of
spam) as well as it going to the spam box.

The result is that I still get all the spam that has been filtered (all be it
with the word spam in the subject).

So is there a setting wrong here and if so which one or is this just because I
am an admin that I am notified of spam messages?

Thanks so much for all and any help in advance :)

James