Kontact - Could not connect to host

Jason McVeigh jason.mcveigh at gmail.com
Tue May 1 17:30:42 CEST 2007

Hello;

I have recently installed KOLAB on my server.  The installation appears to
be successful.  I can access the Kolab "Manage Services" section from my web
browser.  I have created a user.  I am attempting to configure that user
within Kontact.  I have tried various methods including 'kolabwizard' and
the manual configuration described within the documentation.  I receive the
error message "could not connect to host" within KMail when I attempt to use
the Kolab Server mail.  I would appreciate some help in regards to this
issue.  I can provide any information about the setup required.  Thank you
for your time and consideration.

Sincerely
Jason (KidsCo)