kmail does not see new messages

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Fri Jun 29 22:49:51 CEST 2007

Op Friday 29 June 2007 22:43:26 schreef Richard Bos:
> Why doesn't kmail see the new email.  I used the menu function to rebuild
> the cache.  I removed the dimap directory in .kde directory.  But still no
> new emails are being seen by kmail.  Why, hopefully someone knows it????

BTW: when I sent an email from test at domain.tld to another user vsmi at doamin.tld
on the same kolab system, than the message arrives as well.  But that user
can read the new email immediately.  The email is sent and received on the
same linux system, only the linux login and the kolab user are different.  As
such it looks like an kmail setting to me, but which one?

--
Richard Bos
We are borrowing the world of our children,