Multiple copies of mail in kolab2.1 latest release

rajnish kumar kumarrajnishgupta at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 16:26:56 CEST 2007

Dear alain

This is the first fetchmail which downloads mail from ISP

To  aaa at indo.com,aaa1 at indo.com
CC  aaa2 at indo.com

poll 203.138.97.97 proto imap and options no dns aka indo.com auth
password user "simgrp at indo.com" pass "1111" is "simgrp at indo.com" here
>From this fetchmail we have only 3 mails in simgrp at indo.com
till now this is fine

This is the second fetchmail which mail distribute locally
Now I am running second fetchmail to distrubuted mails locally with this option
poll 192.168.1.20
proto imap
localdomains indo.com
no dns envelope "Delivered-To"
        user "simgrp at indo.com"
        pass "1111"
        is * here
        fetchall #forcecr expunge 5 dropdelivered

after fetching mail from this second fetchmail now all each 3 users
have 3 copy of mails  means total 9 mails for 3 users.

I think this will more understood that where could be the problem.(
This problem is only with kolab2.1 , kolab2.0 is working fine with
same fetchmail.)

with regds
rajnish