Newbie questions about address book, configure client and others

Rubén Gómez Antolí lobo at mucharuina.com
Fri Jul 27 09:35:27 CEST 2007

Hello all,

Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Wednesday 25 July 2007 09:00, Rubén Gómez Antolí wrote:
>>> (Note you _must_ not publish freebusy lists with Kolab Server >=2).
>> Why? I don't find these point in doc. Actually I follow this document:
>> http://kolab.org/doc/doc2-1.70.pdf
>
> Citing from page 19 of the mentioned document:
>
> 	Do not publish Free/Busy information yourself. They will be generated on the
> 	server after being triggered, which should happen automatically after a
> 	write operation.

These is for "publish", I was talking about "retrieve" free/busy.
Nevertheless I'll revise "publish" configuration, thanks for the tip.

>> I think that is a "old" doc but I don't find any newer.
>
> It is a recently revised documentation for an older version,
> but still current enough to get the core configuration right.

Ok, I was thought that is a valid doc, but "old". You say me that these
doc was recently revised, I'm happy with this. :-D

> Bernhard

So many thanks.

Regards.

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.