Newbie questions about address book, configure client and others

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jul 26 14:58:55 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 25 July 2007 09:00, Rubén Gómez Antolí wrote:
> > (Note you _must_ not publish freebusy lists with Kolab Server >=2).
>
> Why? I don't find these point in doc. Actually I follow this document:
> http://kolab.org/doc/doc2-1.70.pdf

Citing from page 19 of the mentioned document:

	Do not publish Free/Busy information yourself. They will be generated on the
	server after being triggered, which should happen automatically after a
	write operation.

> I think that is a "old" doc but I don't find any newer.

It is a recently revised documentation for an older version,
but still current enough to get the core configuration right.

Bernhard