spam filter and user with dynamic IPs posting with SMTP auth

Andreas Micklei andreas.micklei at ivistar.de
Wed Jul 18 10:41:15 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have a small problem with users sending mails from their home PCs. The
sending itself works via SMTP auth and SSL. But since home users have dynamic
IP addresse, spamassin always scores the mails up a little bit. Of course I
can reconfigure spamassassin, but that would not help for other sites
receiving mail from us, so I would like to get rid of the Received header
line with the dynamic IP.

Here is a patch for postfix I have found:

http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2006-06/0557.html

Would that work with the postfix version used by kolab? Is there a better way
to achieve the same result, via some header rewriting feature I do not know
yet?

regards,
Andreas Micklei

--
Andreas Micklei
IVISTAR Kommunikationssysteme AG

Handelsregister: Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 75173
Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE207795030
Vorstand: Dr.-Ing. Dirk Elias
Aufsichtsratsvorsitz: Dipl.-Betriebsw. Frank Bindel