out of Office from Kmail problem

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Mon Jan 15 05:22:09 CET 2007

I have posted earlier about this problem. What I have found is, it works as
long as I do not make any changes in the kmail account settings.
For example, if I change the sending security option from ssl to tls and then
back, it's not working anymore (the usual complaint about not supporting
plain )
If I delete the account in kmail and create it again with the Kolabwizard, it
works again.
It seems to me this is a kmail bug: Making a change in the kmail configuration
and changing it back doesn't change the sieve script configuration back to
what it was.

Thomas