missing imap folders (SLOVED)

Matthias Henze lists at mhcsoftware.de
Thu Jan 4 08:46:47 CET 2007

hi,

i've solved the problem. for the invisible folders the acl's looked like
this: "rswipcda" instead of "lrswipcda" - the "l" was missing. by now it's
not clear to me why. perhaps i should have set a "imapsync" option for
this. in the next few days i've to move an other imap server to kolab and
can experiment with this. i will report back.

matthias