kolab_bootstrap: /kolab/bin/perl: bad interpreter: no such file or directory

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Mon Apr 23 12:13:25 CEST 2007

* Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at pardus.de> [20070423 10:02]:
> Morten Christensen <mckalender at tiscali.dk> writes:
> > I have found a note on the wiki about 2.1rc1 that fails on amd64
> > machines using 32 bit libs. I think, I have that problem.
>
> I do have the gmp problem on any virtual server that is based on a
> 64bit system. The only fix I know at the moment (suggested by Martin
> Konold) is to build the package on another 32bit platform, pulling it
> over to the server and install it there. Afterward you installed the
> package manually, you should be able to run obmtool without further
> problems.

The binary packages for sarge downloadable from the mirrors work
fine on Debian etch, too. They are build on a K7, so the gmp package
should be compatible with amd64, too.

We hope that this problems will be solved in the near future with
the upgrade from OpenPKG 2.5 to a less outdated version.

Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück - Registereintrag: Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HR B 18998