kolab_bootstrap: /kolab/bin/perl: bad interpreter: no such file or directory

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Mon Apr 23 10:01:53 CEST 2007

Morten Christensen <mckalender at tiscali.dk> writes:

> Richard Bos skrev den 22-04-2007 22:31:

>>> No. No such file or directory.
>>>
>>> (Dom0 is amd64. It is a paravirtualised domU - with the same amd64-kernel.)
>>>

>> Than  check your obmtool output and look for a failing build of the perl
>> package...
> I have found a note on the wiki about 2.1rc1 that fails on amd64
> machines using 32 bit libs. I think, I have that problem.

I do have the gmp problem on any virtual server that is based on a
64bit system. The only fix I know at the moment (suggested by Martin
Konold) is to build the package on another 32bit platform, pulling it
over to the server and install it there. Afterward you installed the
package manually, you should be able to run obmtool without further
problems.

Cheers,

Gunnar