double entries in message store

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Oct 3 13:23:03 CEST 2006

On Friday 29 September 2006 15:27, Boris Bardenhagen wrote:
> I've got a problem with kolab/toltec functionality. There are shares on the
> inbox of my users, so that every user can see the inboxes of the other
> users.
>
> After a while messages are duplicated once ore more in the inboxes. This
> behavior is exponentially growing after a while, so that one message is for
> e.g. 1000x in my mailbox.
>
> I use the kolab server only for replication. I do not use it to
> receive/send mail because of multiple domains and smtp auth.
>

> Has Anybody an idea what's going wrong?

There are several potential reasons.
In order to further analyse it would be interesting to know:

Are you using quotas?
If yes, what is the quota status if something like this happens
on all participating users?
Which version of Toltec are you using?
(Some older versions had a higher change of this happening.)

Current is Toltec 2.0.9.

Bernhard