Missing "include" directory after new installation

Alan Kirk alankirk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 01:29:04 CET 2006

Hi there,

I've just finished installing the latest version of Kolab on a brand
spanking new install of openSuse 10.1.

After a few small problems with missing postfix config files and apache
module that wasn't loaded i've got all the servers up and running.

I just tried going to the web admin url and was greeted with a blank screen
in my browser. I wondered if it was an Apache or PHP error, but after seeing
the phpinfo() page i realised that the problem was within Kolab.

I checked out the source of index.php in /srv/www/htdocs/kolab/admin/ and
noticed that the first 5 lines are require_once lines looking for the
following php files:

kolab/admin/include/mysmarty.php
kolab/admin/include/headers.php
kolab/admin/include/locale.php
kolab/admin/include/authenticate.php
kolab/admin/include/menu.php

I don't seem to have an include folder, i've even tried re-installing it
all, but no luck the folder is still missing. Even after look on google i'm
no closer to solving this.

I'm hoping that someone else has had a similar problem and knows how to
resolve it.

Manys thanks in advance,

Alan