More on Kolab 2 Server

Edmonds Peter zibiced at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 15:22:30 CET 2006

Hello All.
I really want to get going with Kolab 2 Server.
I got all the sources and tried an installation as follows

chmod +x obmtool
./obmtool kolab

everything went fine to the end but on trying to run

/kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap -b

I realised that my location was in /kolab/etc/openpkg/...... but the accompanying files confused me. I didnot go beyond that!
Can someone help me?
When I do /kolab/bin/openpkg rc all start I get no output!!!!

 /kolab/bin/openpkg rpm --rebuild /home/kolab/*.src.rpm

it complains

Installing /home/kolab/amavisd-2.3.1-2.4.0.src.rpm
error: Failed build dependencies:
        sed is needed by amavisd-2.3.1-2.4.0

I installed sed-4.1.4 but it still does the same thing.
 I need your help, please.
Thanks.

   I.P Edmonds
 Mob: +256 71 2273 374