Stupid(?) questions wrt Toltec

Henk van Lingen henkvl at cs.uu.nl
Mon Mar 6 10:08:01 CET 2006

On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 02:45:00PM +0100, Henk van Lingen wrote:

  >   My server drops mail in INBOX. Outlook 2000 with Toltec however
  >   looks in INBOX/Inbox, so it doesn't see new mail. Do I have to configure
  >   something? I have 'leave mail on server', off course. Does Outlook 'see'
  >   it when another imapclient removes a message, or is it supposed to copy
  >   everything from INBOX to INBOX/Inbox ??
  >
  >   Or should I configure a new imap account? This option seems to be gone
  >   after moving outlook to 'groupware mode'.
  >
  >   Should I upgrade to Outlook 2003?

  Hi all,

  Can someone please comment on this. I think it's a bit odd that no-one
  on a 500+ members list can explain whether Kolab is supposed to use INBOX
  or INBOX/Inbox. There are people using Toltec succesfuly, right? Googling
  around I found some discussions from 2004, but I not sure how to read
  them.

  Did I miss an obvious part of the documentation?

  Thanks a lot,

--
Henk van Lingen, Systems & Network Administrator              (o-      -+
Dept. of Computer Science, Utrecht University.                /\        |