kolab Problmem, I can't delete users, it send an messagge User Deleted, awaiting cleanup...

sergio sergio at dscorp.com.mx
Fri Jun 16 01:05:24 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm using a kolab 2 server, everything was ok, until today when I try to
delete an user, I sends User Deleted, awaiting cleanup...

I'm trying to delete the user via /kolab/bin/ldapdelete, but it send me an
other error message,

Delete Result: Server is unwilling to perform (53)
Additional info: no global superior knowledge

I found the database is only read mode, but I don't find where change this.

I don't know if this is the right procedure to fix this problem,

Can someone tell me how fix it?

Thanks and regards,

Sergio Aguirre