Problem with a file attach and a special spanish word

Benoit BURATTI bud.golf4 at laposte.net
Wed Jun 7 18:43:38 CEST 2006

hi,

I use kolab 2.1 , my clients are thunderbird and outlook toltec connector.
I found a problem when i send an e-mail file attach with a name like
this "MESAS DE CONFECCIÓN.zip" if the recipient read the mail with
thunderbird no problem but if i use outlook ot squierrlmail the file is
not recognise, they don't know the extension outlook said me file
attach: ATT00120.dat and squirrelmail said untitled-[2]  [
application/octet-stream ], with the file attach and a name like this
without the accent it is working "MESAS DE CONFECCION.zip" .

Do you know how i can solve this problem, and who make this problem
amavis clamav postfix?

Thank you for your help.