Bootstrap error

Denis Croombs denis at croombs.org
Tue Jan 24 22:08:25 CET 2006

>> I have installed Kolab2 on my Centos 4 server, but am getting this
>> error when I try and do the bootstrap:-
>>
>> "no host: localhost at /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap line 74,
>> <DATA> line 225"
>
>You need an entry for localhost in /etc/hosts or at least a nameserver
resolving localhost to 127.0.0.1 for you.

>Thomas

Thanks, I have changed the /etc/hosts to:-

127.0.0.1               localhost localhost.localdomain localhost
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx  outlook outlook.xxxxxx.org     outlook
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx  outlook2 outlook2.xxxxxx.org   outlook2

When I do the bootstrap & do a kolab start I get:-

OpenPKG: start: openpkg, openldap, sasl, spamassassin, amavisd,
apache:FAILED
openpkg:rc:WARNING: /kolab:apache:%start: failed with return code 1
openpkg:rc:NOTICE: output from stdout/stderr is following:
| [Tue Jan 24 21:00:55 2006] [alert] apache: Could not determine the
server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName
OpenPKG: start: clamav, dcron, imapd, postfix, proftpd, kolabd.

mynetworkinterfaces: 127.0.0.0/8

I assume I still do not have the /etc/hosts correct ?

Regards

Denis