best version of kolab server

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jan 24 17:32:16 CET 2006

Am Samstag, 21. Januar 2006 19:13 schrieb Alex Chejlyk:
> If you are running in a production/important environment, I'd suggest
> release 2.0.3. I have used the Toltec connector with good success, and
> KDE 3.4.2's included Kontact.

I second this.
Unless you want to help with development,
please try the latest released version, which currently is
Kolab Server 2.0.3.

> The development versions are quite good, but you may run into odd
> problems, especially when using different connectors with Outlook.

The big problem is: The old pre 2.0 and 2.0.x releases
have known security holes!

Development versions for 2.1.x might be better.

> Antoni Aniento Recasens wrote:
>
> > During the last weeks I've tried kolab server beta 2.0.5 (downloaded
> > from
> > http://max.kde.org:8080/mirrors/ftp.kolab.org/server/beta/kolab-server-2.
> >0-beta-5/ix86-debian3.0/)

It might habe been a missunderstand this version is 2.0beta5
which was released way before 2.0.0, so it is older than 2.0.0.

Bernhard