maildomains

Matthias Henze matthias at mhcsoftware.de
Sun Jan 15 16:24:06 CET 2006

hi pat,

thanks for you reply.

my mistake - i only run authiritativ mailservers reciving mail by SMTP - no
mailserver fed by mechanis like fetchmail.

virual domains with postfix are quite easy. and modifying the kolab config by
hand to get this is easy too. but thats not the goal, because i can do this,
but none of my customers and so potential kolab users.

at the moment i user GOSA for the management of my mailserver (and samba,
possix accounts etc.) and the users are quite happy whith this. as groupware
functionality is requierd i've to make a decision what to use. i thougt the
kombination of kolab/horde/lam would do the job. but bevore i start with the
first tests i need to know if there is an easy manageble way to make a kolab
server authoritativ for more than one domain like e.g. with GOSA.

cheers
matthias

Matthias Henze                matthias at mhcsoftware.de

Use PGP!! http://www.mhcsoftware.de/MatthiasHenze.asc
MHC SoftWare GmbH          voice: +49-(0)9533-92006-0
Fichtera 17                  fax: +49-(0)9533-92006-6
96274 Itzgrund/Germany    e-Mail: info at mhcsoftware.de