Kolab2 Postfix build does not recognize NetBSD 3 (improve postfix.patch)

Raphael Langerhorst raphael.langerhorst at kdemail.net
Tue Jan 3 21:58:25 CET 2006

Am Dienstag 03 Januar 2006 17:52 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> Hi Raphael,
> thanks for the report.
> Can you open an issue for this and add a patch for the Kolab Server?
> I do not have NetBSD available so I cannot test this,
> but if the patch is well commented we can apply it for future versions.
>
> Bernhard

Hi,

actually, I'd like to, but I don't know how to deal with source rpms, how to
unpack them, repackage, install them step-by-step (unpack, patch, build,
install). I need to know this so I can modify/improve the postfix patch
myself and send it to you.

Please (anyone) tell me how I can step-by-step unpack, patch, build and
install a source rpm - instructions that are kolab2 specific are prefered.

Thanks in advance,
Raphael