imap INBOX

Henk van Lingen henkvl at cs.uu.nl
Tue Feb 28 14:00:26 CET 2006

Hi,

I'n new to Kolab. I installed Kolab 2.0.3 on a CentOS 4 system. I've
added a testuser and can use the system with Kontact and mutt.
Both clients see new mail, which seems to be stored under
/kolab/var/imapd/spool/domain/xxx/user/testman/

However, I also installed the Toltec connector on a windows XP system
with Outlook 2000. This seems to work, however it looks for mail in
the INBOX directory:

/kolab/var/imapd/spool/domain/xxx/user/testman/Inbox

So it doesn't see new mail. What's the advertised way to do this? And
is there really only a 'pop3-way' to use Outlook with Kolab, and no imap
way?

Henk van Lingen, Systems & Network Administrator              (o-      -+
Dept. of Computer Science, Utrecht University.                /\        |
phone: +31-30-2535278                                        v_/_
http://henk.vanlingen.net/             http://www.tuxtown.net/netiquette/