kolab not receiving internet email

Junk Folder harty83 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 14:46:03 CET 2006

Hello,

I've finally got things rolling again.  Thanks to everyone who helped!

Now, I can't get kolab to receive mail.  Yes, I have checked: "Accept mail
from other domains over non-authenticated SMTP. This must be enabled if you
want to use the Kolab server to receive mail from other internet domains."

But even with that checked, when I send mail from any other account (eg.
gmail.com) to my username at kolabserver.com, the mail does not show up in my
inbox.  How do I go about fixing this?  Where is it going?

Oh yea, and I do have my dns's mx pointing to my kolab server.

Thanks again in advance!

Alan