user settings: forward.php etc is stuck

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Fri Feb 3 12:29:44 CET 2006

* Markus Heller <markus at relix.de> [20060203 03:00]:
> I have a problem with the forwarding configuration of the web gui where a user
> may log into his own preferences account:
>
> admin/user/user.php?action=modify is still ok, responsive
> admin/user/forward.php is stuck, won't reply
> /admin/user/deliver.php is stuck, won't reply
> /admin/user/vacation.php is stuck, won't reply
>
> and once I click on one of those links which are stuck, the first, initially
> responsive link won't work anymore either.

The PHP code does sieve connections (tcp port 2000) to the server
responsible for the user. If you have master/slave setup, make sure
the servers could reach each other.

If you only have a single Kolab server, you probably have a DNS
problem, check if the Kolab server can reach itself under its
configured name. An entry in /etc/hosts might help here, too.

Thomas

Email: thomas at intevation.de
http://intevation.de/~thomas/