kde and kolab configuration problem

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Tue Dec 26 11:25:28 CET 2006

Op dinsdag 26 december 2006 11:17, schreef JOYDEEP:
> I have installed kolab and no problem to log into it. Now I have also
> configured kolntact to talk with kolab. but whenever I try to store new
> address it reports * no writeable resource found

Please make sure that you have configured a default (address/contact) resource
that is writable.  You may have deleted the default resource and hence the
error message.  At the moment you may have a writable resource (e.g. kolab),
but when it is not listed as default resource, kde is not able to find it :(
This may be the problem, maybe not....

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless