kde and kolab configuration problem

JOYDEEP j.bakshi at unlimitedmail.org
Tue Dec 26 11:17:23 CET 2006

Dear list,

I have installed kolab and no problem to log into it. Now I have also
configured kolntact to talk with kolab. but whenever I try to store new
address it reports * no writeable resource found , configure kmail
first*  I have also configured the kmail but it can't show any mail
messages. ple note the email server is situated in another remote
machine and I have provided the IP address, user id and passwd of the
email-id of remote machine during the creation of an user account oin
kolab. could any one please suggest what to do ?