sieve script problem

Robert Szentmihalyi robert at x-mail.de
Mon Dec 25 00:46:47 CET 2006

On Saturday 23 December 2006 19:51, Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> What are the needed settings to get ¨Out of Office¨ from Kontact working.
> It originally worked after installing Kontak and now after some
> upgrades/changes/or? I get this message:
>
> Malformed URL
> sieve://thomas%40btspuhler.com@aargau.btspuhler.com:2000/?x-mech=PLAIN

Hi Thomas,

we have the same problem on our clients for a while now, but I haven't had the
time to look into it deep enough to solve it.
I just found this:
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kdepim-users&m=114444448827645&w=2

I'll check that when I'm back at the office next week and report back, but
maybe it can help you in the meantime.

Merry  Christmas and happy holidays to Kolab developers and users around the
world!

CU,
 Robert