Weright Outgoing Emails

Stuart Anderson stuart-kolabusers at stuartanderson.org
Sat Dec 23 22:33:15 CET 2006

Afternoon all,
              I have been working with Kolab for some time now, and was
wondering if there is a way to process outbound mail? I used to user
TMDA before kolab and with TMDA I was able to change mail as it was
sent threw the server.
              My overall goal here is to be able to change the From
email of my mail depending on it Recipients. The main reason being
because I'm using outlook and with all the mailing list I'm subscribed
to its hard to remember which email address I used to sign up to which
list, and as I'm use most people who use Outlook are aware making
email come from different senders involves a lot of email account
being  setup, so I was hoping there would be a faster and easier way
to handle this at the server end.
              I was thinking of using some kind of sieve scripts, but I
believe they are only run on incoming mail and not the outgoing stuff.
Does anyone know a way of doing this?

--
Stuart

**Skype: stuartma