yast stop working after adding kolab source

JOYDEEP j.bakshi at unlimitedmail.org
Mon Dec 18 09:15:44 CET 2006

Dear list,

here is a critical problem. I have added a http source of kolab to the
yast and after that every time yast reports an additional source using
the yast database so it can't start the package installation process.
even it reports the same after restarting
the machine. So I like to delete the source I have added into yast.
could any one kindly suggest the location of yast configuration file
where it
stores the sources ?

I have already check /etc/YaST /var/lib/YaST but have not found the file
I am looking for.

thanks