What kind of security implemention kolab server use?

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Thu Aug 24 16:54:59 CEST 2006

* Rodrigo de Oliveira Gomes <akada at uol.com.br> [20060824 15:47]:
>    I have a doubt... What kind of security implemention does kolab
> server 2.0.4 use to drop the spam traffic?

Security and spam are different things.

>    Example: SPF, greylist, RBLs, Spamassassin and others?

amavisd-new with spamassassin for spam and clamav for
virus/phishing and such.

RBLs can be enabled easily in postfix or spamassassin configuration:
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Fighting_spam#Using_SBL_and_XBL_lists_from_Spamhaus_and_ORDB
(though Spamhaus is not free to use for everyone, read their pages)

The wiki describes the installation of Razor and DCC for Kolab, too.

Thomas

Email: thomas at intevation.de
http://intevation.de/~thomas/