Restricting Sending of E-mail to Authenticated Users

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Aug 22 09:41:23 CEST 2006

Am Mittwoch, 5. Juli 2006 15:48 schrieb Blessing Chisvo:
> In main.cf and main.cf.template my privileged networks is set to
> 127.0.0.1/8. With this users are only authentication when sending e-mail
> outside my domain. For local e-mails users are not being authenticated,
> thus people without e-mail accounts can send e-mail to local people.

Please also give the version of your Kolab Server.
Is it 2.0.4? Or 2.1-beta2?

Maybe you have other ways to send out emails from the client machines
or they come from 127.0.0.* usually if you enable authentification when
sending emails, all emails must be authenticated.

Bernhard

--
Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)