DCC, RAZOR how to (Additional Information)

Andrea Soliva soliva at comcept.ch
Tue Aug 8 13:49:23 CEST 2006

Because security is important today something which should also be
mentioned within how to's depending razor and dcc it means what kind of
ports has to be openend on Firewalls from insight to outsight and the
other site around:

SOURCE		DESTINATION		SERVICE	PORT	DESCRIPTION
******		***********		*******	****	***********

SMTP Gateway 	Mail Server Extern	TCP 	25 	Outgoing SMTP
Mail Server 	SMTP Gateway 		TCP 	25 	SMTP Mail Server
							to SMTP Gateway
External 	SMTP Gateway 		TCP 	25 	Incoming SMTP
SMTP Gateway 	External 		UDP 	6277 	Outgoing from Mail
							Server to DCC
							Servers
External 	SMTP Gateway 		UDP 	6277 	Incoming from DCC
							Servers to Mail
							Server
SMTP Gateway 	External 		TCP 	2703 	Outgoing from Mail
							Server to Razor
							Servers
SMTP Gateway 	External 		TCP 	7 	Outgoing Ping from
							Mail Server to Razor
							Servers
SMTP Gateway 	External 		TCP 	21 	* Outgoing FTP
SMTP Gateway 	External 		TCP 	80 	* Outgoing HTTP

(* so we can download files that we need if needed)

Thats it...would be nice if this would be also mentioned on Wicki...!

Andrea