Probs with events from KDE Kontact in Outlook/Toltec

zorg zorg at probesys.com
Tue Sep 20 23:03:02 CEST 2005

Helge Borgmann a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I posted this before in the Kolab Support Forum, so I hope it's OK to
> ask here too.
>
> I wrote some events in KDE Kontact and wanted to open them in german
> Outlook(s) (2000, 2002, 2003) (via Toltec Connector 2.0.5).
> Surprisingly this events look OK in day-, week- etc. -view in Outlook,
> but if I try to edit one of this events, Outlook only shows a normal
> email-form. I contacted Joon Radley from Toltec, but he was able to
> parse a test event correctly, so I think this may be a problem with
> german Outlook-versions.
>
> Could anybody who uses KDE Kontact and a _german_ Outlook w.
> Toltec-Connector 2.0.5 (both on one kolab-server) try the same and
> report his results, please? Is this a known bug or problem?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Helge

sorry I can't help you
because I've had exactly the same problem with Outlook(s) (2000, 2002,
2003) (via Toltec Connector 2.0.5) and horde. I've just send a mail Joon
Radley to inform him.
I'm french and we 're using french version of Outlook .
Hope someone could help us because it's the only problem we still have
before use it for ourself and recommend it to our client.

thanks

cyril