[UNSHARED] Folders appearing in Outlook with Toltec Connector

Michael Harlaut m.harlaut at atolcd.com
Tue Sep 13 18:10:30 CEST 2005

Hi,

Henning Holtschneider wrote:
> We had the same problem on a couple of machines. On some installations, we
> even had folder names like
>
> [UNSHARED][UNSHARED][UNSHARED][UNSHARED]Foldername
>
> after synchronizing a couple of times. The [UNSHARED] prefix kept duplicating
> until the maximum folder name length on the server was reached, which
> resulted in an IMAP error message.
>
> I haven't seen this problem on machines that ran Toltec Connector
> 2.x from the beginning.
We have also this problem with a fresh and final 2.0 release of Toltec
Connector.

It appears while renaming or deleting a shared folder (using ACL, not
the other shared folders).

It seems the server error message is the following :

 Sep 12 08:43:59 debian <debug> imap[26684]: executed
 Sep 12 08:43:59 debian <error> imap[26684]: DBERROR: skiplist
 recovery /kolab/var/imapd/annotations.db: 1BFA4 should be ADD or DELETE
 Sep 12 08:43:59 debian <error> imap[26684]: DBERROR:
 opening /kolab/var/imapd/annotations.db: cyrusdb error
 Sep 12 08:43:59 debian <error> imap[26684]: Fatal error: can't read
 annotations file

--
Michael HARLAUT

Atol Conseils et Développements