[FreeBusy] Cant download: bind did not succeed

Henning Holtschneider henning at loca.net
Thu Sep 8 10:04:04 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 06 September 2005 18:31, Jakob Roehrl wrote:
> Hi Henning,
>
> > > I work with kontakt 1.1.1 (KDE 3.4.1) and kolab Version OpenPKG-2.2
> > > (2.2.3).
> >
> > This is the OpenPKG version, not the Kolab version!
>
> OK, how I get the kolab version? Is the version in this error case
> important?

You can see it in the web interface. But if you are running OpenPKG 2.2.3, you
are running a Kolab 2 server.

> > > My problem is, I cant download the freebusy Infos.
> > >
> > > apache-error.log:
> > >
> > >  [mod_auth_ldap.c] - Warning: bind with DN
> > > "cn=nobody,cn=internal,dc=domain,dc=tld" and password (not shown)
> > > did not succeed
> >
> > Can you download the free/busy information using an ordinary web
> > browser? What URL are you using?
>
> My URL is: https://server.domain.tld/freebusy/user%40domain.tld.ifb

My free/busy URL is https://server.domain.tld/freebusy/%25EMAIL%25.ifb. But
the result should be the same as long as you query only users local to the
server.

> If I use a normal browser (konqueror or mozilla for example) I get a
> user/password window. I write the right infos, but:

Are you using the same user/password that you use for IMAP?

> What can I do?

Can you download the free/busy information if you turn on "Allow
unauthenticated downloading of Free/Busy information" on the services tab of
the webadmin?

Regards,
Henning Holtschneider
--