[FreeBusy] Cant download: bind did not succeed

Jakob Roehrl jakob.roehrl at web.de
Tue Sep 6 18:31:39 CEST 2005

Hi Henning,

> > I work with kontakt 1.1.1 (KDE 3.4.1) and kolab Version OpenPKG-2.2
> > (2.2.3).
>
> This is the OpenPKG version, not the Kolab version!

OK, how I get the kolab version? Is the version in this error case
important?

> > My problem is, I cant download the freebusy Infos.
> >
> > apache-error.log:
> >
> >  [mod_auth_ldap.c] - Warning: bind with DN
> > "cn=nobody,cn=internal,dc=domain,dc=tld" and password (not shown)
> > did not succeed
>
> Can you download the free/busy information using an ordinary web
> browser? What URL are you using?

My URL is: https://server.domain.tld/freebusy/user%40domain.tld.ifb

If I use a normal browser (konqueror or mozilla for example) I get a
user/password window. I write the right infos, but:

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the
document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g.,
bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the
credentials required.
Apache/1.3.31 Server at server.domain.tld Port 443

And if I check the apache-error.log:

[mod_auth_ldap.c] - Warning: bind with DN
"cn=nobody,cn=internal,dc=domain,dc=tld" and password (not shown) did
not succeed

What can I do?

Greetings,

Jakob