personal opinion.....

Michael da Silva Pereira mpereira at grinaker-lta.com
Thu Oct 27 17:36:20 CEST 2005

Hi All,

This is true, recently being a new user to the Kolab system. At first glance
when I saw the installation my stomach turned with knots.

The first time I ever saw it was on a machine where a user had changed
permission to the / folder, causing major problems.

Postfix has died (another down fall), And I installed exim to takes its
place, but it's a very messy setup all together.

2c worth.

Thanks,
Michael