Deleting user error

Peter Marinov peter at worldwide-fx.com
Sat Oct 15 18:53:00 CEST 2005

Hello,

I tried to delete user from the server (latest kolab2, suse 9.2) from its
webgui and have this message:

 - User Deleted, awaiting cleanup... -

The message is still there after 1 day.

Imap spoll directory for user is gone, but it seems that ldap info is still
there for some reason.

I did:     # Kolab listusers        -> User is there.

I did also:

kolab deluser user at myhost.com

dn: cn=User Host,dc=myhost,dc=com

Are you sure you want to delete this user?

yes <- tried with y,Y,YES,yes - same.

modifying entry " cn=User Host,dc=myhost,dc=com "

ldap_modify: Type or value exists (20)
        additional info: modify/add: kolabDeleteflag: value #0 already
exists

I have all services running except proftpd and Sieve.

Is this bug or I am doing something wrong?

Regards,

Peter