Cancelling appointment works only partly

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Nov 23 22:55:35 CET 2005

Am Dienstag, 22. November 2005 20:55 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:

Hi,

> > I've jsut confirmed this problem for korganizer 3.5 (RC1 - the SuSE
> > version). It even gets worse: In the newer korganizer, user B cannot
> > delete the appointment *at* *all*. Maybe I should file a bug report...
>
> Thanks for filing issue992.
> Note that most production installations use the proko2 branch of KDE.
> We have the branch under better control.
> In my experiences, most GNU/Linux distributors do not quality control the
> Kolab functionalities when packaging KDE.

KDE 3.5RC1 is much more uptodate compared to the outdated Proko2. Imho we
should not advertise the deployment of Proko2 for new installations anymore.

Instead we shall help to identify regressions in the uptodate KDE code and
then fix the issue there.

After all it is the purpose of the RC1 to find such issues.

Regards,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/