kolabD not starting - so account management doesn't work... ?

Kevin Baker kevbaker at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 06:41:04 CET 2005

I posted this on dev list, I guess this is the better place
for it...

So I'm sure I made some kind of change to my kolab2 system
to cause this, but not sure what it could be. So kolabd is
not starting. I tried through openpkg rc and /etc/init.d/

Kolab doesn't seem to be doing any of the kolabd account
management features correctly. Specifically LDAP user
delete cleanup and more importantly creating new users from
ldap in cyrus.

I have posted the output from both an apache and kolabd
startup from openpkg with verbose on. Apache works kolabd
does not.

I'm assuming I screwed up some sort of permissions with in
the filesystem.... any ideas?

Thanks,