Horde / Outlook folders

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Wed Nov 9 00:25:22 CET 2005

HI Peter,

Am Montag, 24. Oktober 2005 09:58 schrieb Peter:
> I am testing kolab(2.1)+horde(cvs)  + toltech connector(2.06) and so far
> many things work ok, except that

Note that Horde is still experimental it might or might not be broken.
Help for this is of course welcome, but we expect a serious of deeper design
issues, so this is not easy to fix.

> I had two times strange damages to ldap
> database, i.e. kolab object was missing and I had to bootstrap it, but here
> is the biggest annoyance to me:
>
> Horde sees two inboxes, because of the structure created from toltech
> connector, when syncing with outlook personal folders.

This is a "feature" of Outlook.

> When I work with horde, my received e-mail go to the parent toplevel inbox,
> which is equivalent to  personal folders in outlook..
>
> If I leave those mails there, they are not accessible anymore from anything
> else than horde.

Actually the Outlook should get them via pop3.
(This is the recommended configuration for Toltec.)